Thursday, September 08, 2011

Photoshop boredom

When I'm not inspired to draw, sometimes I'll pick a drawing and clean it up in Photoshop for fun. I had posted these right before I lost all my blog content, so sorry if this post seems repetitive or boring. The next post I do will have actual new drawings.


I wanted to do a short comic about the girl above, but never got around to it. :/



The above drawing was an unused design for an animated pilot.




Again, next post will be new stuff! I'd better get drawing...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the green haired girls, do you use copic markers to colour ?

Peggy said...

Oo, I like the B&W girls near the end. The fact that I've been looking at some Beardsley and some Mignola today might have something to do with that. Maybe.

Katie said...

Thanks guys!

Bisqui, yes, I do use Copics, although these ones are all Photoshop. A lot of my previous sketchbook drawings are colored with Copics. :)

Peggy, thanks! I like those weird black and white ones too...they kinda don't look like my regular drawings to me.

Jesse said...

once again, I'm amazed :D
Please don't ever stop drawing, Katie Nice :)

damon said...

such cute girls

kalonji said...

Love it !
please i'm really curious what kind of story you gonna make with this character the one above, such great lines, very very nice blog and inspiring work outhere !
keep up the beautifull work thks for sharin.

sincerely
jpk

Honolulu Dogfight said...

This was one of my favorite posts of yours before the blog went blooey. Really happy for the retrospective.

Sherm said...

Your "boredom" is our treat :)

Angel said...

These are lovely, I especially like the 3rd and 4th ones.

Ying-Hsuan Chen said...

your style's so lovely!: )

image box said...

lovely~!

Sandra Brandstätter said...

love the first girl. she looks a bit mischievous. I am also curious whats her story.