Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2008, Women of Star Trek post-its

There's this amazing photo set on Flickr that I stumbled upon one day called "The Galactically Hot Women of Star Trek", and it inspired a ton of post-it drawings. Here's most of them, in no order.
















I sure drew some weird eyes around this time.









I was selling a poster that was made up of these on my Etsy store, but ran out of them. I wonder if I should reprint some? I need more stuff for my shop.

Anyhow, thanks once again for coming back. I'm getting closer to being done with these posts of old drawings, which means new art should be up soon!

8 comments:

Eddie Perkins said...

If those drawings were a word it would mean something along the lines of better than awesome and amazing put together.

Pedro Vargas said...

Man, so good! Great colors.

Jesse said...

I Love it! Please make a Reprint :D oh and could you please make reprints of the color art you had last year?
Thank you :D

JohnDoe123 said...

Woah, these are stunning! They have an "old photo" look about them, great stuff Katie!

Amanda H. said...

High cheekbones ahoy! :D

Katie said...

Thanks guys!

Jesse- I think pretty soon I will be re-releasing my old prints that I used to sell, and making some new drawings available as well. I'm glad you're interested! I'll announce it when I have new stuff in my shop! ^u^

tom said...

The weird eyes have a lot of personality

damon said...

so good!!